This is a Prose Poem in 5 stanzas that Delores Jankovich emailed me.
1. I must start facing my fear when I say or do controversial things. It is high time this elder started saying and living her truth more often.
2. Know what whatever I say is from a core of love in my heart. I think people don’t make a lot of “right” decisions for themselves is because they don’t see a choice. Perhaps they haven’t known love or that someone might come and stay with them when they cannot be alone. They have never experienced true support. I know a lot of people but I can reach the deluded space of thinking I cannot get support.
3. In the end we are all brought here to AWAKEN. We are a part of each other and whatever we do touches the other. Like Daniel Mackler, I do believe our other task in addition to awakening is to heal ourselves (perhaps that is what awakening is, healing ourselves). And if we are not yet healed, we should not have children because the sins of the father are visited on the following generations (my paraphrasing of the Bible). And everyone who lives in this world has experienced some trauma.
4. Perhaps I would want included on the blog also that I think our human task is: To Awaken (Heal).
5. In healing,not only will we bless ourselves but everyone around us, slowly perhaps, through mistakes, through right choices also, through love, but through all kinds of emotions, but LOVE MUST PREVAIL.